Armory

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I have had alot of gear change since the last time I posted

So I have had alot of gear change since the lst time I posted here, 4 months ago to be exact. I haven't posted in a while because of RL stuff and WoW stuff, and quite frankly I need something to talk about for my return, which will be alot.

Now I am going to use my lazy card on this topic and not post everything I have gotten, just click on my signature up top and view the armory or click here:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hyjal&n=Severoth

Now I have had some nice changes to my gear and the one I love the most is my wolfslayer sniper rifle:
[WolfSlayer Sniper Rifle]

/grin
/evil grin
once I figure out how to get links to work with the hover effect this will be alot better looking and I can list items.

I have also updated my mage somewhat. I am still working on getting his kara gear.. I Know what your thinking..."Still?"

and yes still... If my mage could wear pally or druid/rogue gear I would have triple full epic gear, but alas mage cloth does not drop well for me..
/sniffle

No comments: