Armory

Friday, March 19, 2010

How long has it been?????

  Wow it has been a year and a half since I last posted on this blog. I doubt anyone reads this, but I will start posting again as I have returned to WoW from a much need "burned out" break. I have been playing again for a few months getting back into the swing of things, shakin the old rust and dust off my armor. I see not much has changed, except the new ICC 5mans and raids.
  I have actually been raiding as of late. My guild  has been tackling ToC 25man and ICC 25man will be happening soon as well.
   My DPS is horrible right now. I think I am at 3.5ish right now and was either last or very close to last. I guess I need to re-evaluate my gear and figure out a way to get better gear. It's kind of funny how gear can be so easy, yet so hard to get. Hey that was an Oxymoron... who you calling a moron?!?
Let me explain!. Sure you can get tier gear from vendors now just by collecting badges. Which trust me I have been buying, however its tough to get those badges unless your running 10 mans. I know.. you can do the LFG tool and get into a 5 man and at the very least get 5 badges a run, but I am having a few issues with that which will be discussed in a post of it's own! I do run those as much as I can, but as of lately it's taking a long time in the queue as a DPS'r to get into a group. I have waited an hour to get into a group before.  Ah well /grip over!
  So anywho... Another way for gear is...is....is...wait for it..."PROFESSIONS!" That's true, however I went the route of Miner/Engineer. Which allows me to create an epic gun that is not used anymore!, a parachute for my cloak (the +23agi is nice), rockets for my hands, and some trinkets. The main bonus for Engineering is being able to create ammo, which came in handy last night. I went into ToC 25man and used over 3k in bullets, which i was able to make more on the fly...
   So as you can see my options are limited profession wise since most items are BOP. What would be nice is if the LFG tool would include 10man raids.
Well thats all for now... On to the next post.. I have a lot of catching up to do..

4 comments:

Penny Auction said...

Blitzpenny - The next generation of online auctions, Blitzpenny is one of the world’s most innovative auction sites.Based on a unique software solution and business model.

Penny Auction Software said...

Nice sharing!
Auction Website Script- Professional Auction Script Software offers flexibility and advanced features that are simple to deploy and easy to manage.

sophia smith said...

Welcome back to this blog..I was really waiting for your new post..keep posting..I am going to follow your blog..

raymeds.com

Online Shopping said...

Hi,
Faljo.com - Your online source for Online Auctions, Online Shopping, Car Auctions and much more. Buy and Sell with our Online Auction community today, the World's online marketplace. Just Sign up and begin to buy and sell everything in auction now.

Thanks