Armory

Monday, March 22, 2010

LFG!.. LFG!!!!

Let me first start with this  - "LFG tool is @#$%ing awesome!"...." WTF? this LFG tool is a piece of sh!t!!"..

Ok now that those are out of the way, it's time for me to rant and rave about this tool.

Pros:

  • queue into a group from where you are!
  • earn badges just for pugging.
  • earn a pug pet after grouping with 100 random people.
  • chance at some gear if your not in purples yet.
  • return to the area you were in when you joined the group.
  • meet new people.
  • chance at getting different achievments
Cons:
  • If your DPS queues can take awhile!
  • get grouped with people who are annoying, think they are the best in WoW, know's how to play class to well and will criticize you every chance they get.
  • 1 wipe and people will bail (not all the time)
  • epics suck, not good unless your in blues or able to get ICC 5 man.
  • some people are not that friendly
  • still no real challenge (unless you get a bad group)
So as you can see the LFG tool has it's good and bad points. What would be nice is a 10/25 man raid queue.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Anonymous said...

i am very much impressed from your blog. please kindly add my newly created blogs, which are as follows:
http://nptvs.blogspot.com/
http://np-girl.blogspot.com/
http://human-health100.blogspot.com/

wow power leveling said...

It is remarkable, very interesting blog.

Lucas Kain said...

Quite nice points you pointed out there. For me, the cons are a bit more overwhelming than the pros.

___
call Australia

dark majesty said...

yeah it has its pros and cons..
but this is much better tho dragonnestgoldmine

Anonymous said...

were those other comments even real people?

Anyway, I stumbled on your blog by hitting the next blog button until I found one in english.

I don't play WoW (though I did beta test it and help with the bugs n such before release) but I went back to EQ at the time. or was it DAoC at that point.. not sure

Anyway.

Thought you could use a real person comment. I see you haven't posted since March, so it could be a while before you see this.

But anyway. Real person, like your blog, will check back at a later date. TC

btw: i'm currently (and have been) playing Rift. It had me at quest givers getting killed by invasions.. Fun stuff.

Cya

btw, my word verification word is"uryin" .. lol

security equipment said...

Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up

runescape account said...

wow, it sounds cool.Thanks so much, by the way if you have any interesting, you can get some runescape accounts in farmer100

-ab said...

Like Chaos above, found your site by hitting next.

Hopefully you are not blogging because you are busy playing Mists or some other interests now. I like your setup and what I have read. Keep up the good work!!!

arizona dui lawyer said...

I will remember all of these. Great thought.

selllolgold said...

Ok now that those are out of the way, it's time for me to rant and rave about this tool.
World of Warcraft Gold Billig
World of Warcraft Gold Kaufen

Yang Kuo said...

Hopefully you are not blogging because you are busy playing Mists or some other interests now. I like your setup and what I have read. Keep up the good work!!!


เกย์