Armory

Thursday, November 6, 2008

OVERHAUL NEEDED!!!!

I think it's time for a massive overhaul to what I normally talk about. I am now going to write about all aspects of WoW, not just hunter stuff.

I think this has been long over due.

First thing's first, I will be writing a whole lot more then I was before, I am going to be more open to my writing styles as well.

More subjects on what I write about as well. I want to really reach out to more then just the usual 3 people that pop on to see if I actually updated anything.
(so really who won the pool on me posting next?)

I am going to make this blog one of which people will want to read everyday. There are alot of blogs that I read daily, and alot of websites that I read as well.

I will also be bringing readers updates as I found them out.
You know it is actually sad and selfish of me, to play beta and not really post much on it.
I do apologize for that.

So in closing I will be changing and moving some stuff around to make this a more open blog, where people will actually like to stop by and say hi and/or post some comments on some stuff.

/cheers for now and I hope you all look forward to the new look of things.






1 comment:

lanlingwang said...

So in closing I will be changing and moving some stuff around to make this a more open blog, where people will actually like to stop by and say hi and/or post some comments on some stuff.
mmokaufen.com
WOW Gold