Armory

Thursday, October 23, 2008

aaahhhh no time for me!!!!!



Date is really 11/1

Man has it been awhile since I posted something last. It has been a crazy month, with the wife and kids and new job... haven't really had time to do much.. but I was able to sneak away..


/sneak





^see^





I have been dabbing ( is that even a word?) in WoW and beta.. I did finally clean out my bank... Holy moth balls Batman..!! I did manage to make about 1k + for everything in the AH.. so not a bad nights work.





My mage is now tattered in a new spike look, I like it.. Fear the Green Spikes of Wrath!!!!





Blizz did higher the drop rate of Baron's mount so I am off to get that.. now instead of 1 out of 5000 its now 1 out of 100.. I better get it now.


/Marks Blizz with a bounty for their heads...


IF I DON'T GET IT THEN THAT WILL HAPPEN!!!

THINGS TO DO/DONE BEFORE WRATH!

So in lou of Wrath coming out in a few weeks, I have been working on getting a horde shaman ready for outlands, hes level 37 atm.

Killed the new boss in Kara, lost roll for the axe, but did get the bat pet, not really a good equivalent but meh at least I didn't leave empty handed.

My corehound is level 70 and gorilla is 67.

Still working on getting Baron's mount. ( he's so stingy, sharing is caring you bastard.)

Conquered Mount Hyjal and got a neck piece that was it. nothing more nothing less, why because my rolls don't go past 20.

Still tweaking addon's.. I hate patches for this reason..

Still working on getting 25 quests done and not turned in until wrath comes out, instant xp, why not.

determining if Northrend will be tackled right when I get Xpac or wait and do quests in outlands for a little bit, it's still XP and I don't have to worry about Northrend crashing because of player overload.

This week I am tackling (with my guild of course) TK. Will I get anything? most likely not, I still will roll under 20.. WTB new /roll dice.

That's about it for now.

/cheers to all.

1 comment:

selllolgold said...

This week I am tackling (with my guild of course) TK. Will I get anything? most likely not, I still will roll under 20.. WTB new /roll dice.
mmokaufen.com
WOW Gold