Armory

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

How many will try Warhammer?





So how many people will try Warhammer online?

I will be trying it out, no I am not going to switch from WoW to Warhammer, however it will be more for those days when I log into WoW and want to play something and I just don't know what to do on WoW, well now I can do Warhammer.

If Warhammer bombs out, then no Warhammer for me and I continue to do the Burnout of WoW like always.

From the looks of screenshots and videos, this may be a decent contender for WoW.

Good and Evil ( Order and Destruction) will not have the same classes to pit against each other, so this will make to some good battles. There are similar classes to WoW, but they still have unique differences. WH ( WarHammer) will be more PVP ( Player vs. Player) based which is usually fun. I hope that this doesn't bomb like Conan. Conan was such a good game at the start then they went to hell with having to group up like FF, The blood and guts and adult situations were great, but then you had the issue of needing a super computer to play. Hopefully WH will be a little different. Most of the game is simliar to WoW and LotR so hopefully they have taken the best of both worlds and combined them..

If anyone wants info on Warhammer please let me now and I can go into massive detail about the game and it's aspects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

World of Warcraft to see a Xileinuosi style of it! Xileinuosi is a young Black Dragon, has been living quietly in the dark near Rock Hill. Here are full of adventure, buy wow gold as soon as possible to arm itself the role it! mmoinn to you to provide the most convenient platform for professionals. You can get within 5 minutes cheapest wow gold and warhammer gold . There world of warcraft sale in the Wow power leveling .