Armory

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

So We finally get our spirit vanity pet .. and we rock it all night long and we are going to continue to rock it for a long while. Why? Well, because its the best non combat pet we have.

Yep that's me in the picture,
that's me in the the spot light ,
wining some battle grounds,
I didn't think we can do it,
oh no I've killed to much..... REM SEV remix..I know it was cheesy but at least it was funny I hope.
/laugh.. I SAID /LAUGH! errr rrrr
/target you
/petattack
Ha! now who's laughing..

So getting back to my non combat pet, Alliance won AB.. YES! You read correctly Alliance won A"B" ..
Oh we totally owned the horde on this one, which believe me I was very impressed with our team.
We took stables, lumber mill, and mines right off the bat. WE had 3 people stationary and the mines, 2 people at the stables, and 2 at the lumber mill, which leaves us 8 mobile people which worked out well. I was part of the 8. Any time there was an incoming to one of our resources, someone would call out and 4 of us would rush in to save the node. Now we still had 4 people that were still mobile and would defend if the horde tried to take 2 of our nodes at any givin time. So yes we kept 3 nodes up at all times.
I have to /bow to the healers in our groups, they did a fantastic job with the heals and cleanses also the mages, druids for decursing. We really worked like this was a raid group and tried to keep the raid members alive and it worked like a charm.
I was pumped and it was 2am.. try to get some sleep after a victory like that was next to impossible.
I did make second for kills which wasn't to shabby.









So I say great job Alliance ( I was actually proud to say that I was Alliance after that BG)
/bow
/cheers



1 comment:

runescape account said...

Wow, cool, I love your blog. It is so wonderful. I can get a lot from here. Thank you.I'm wondering if you like runescape. You can get runescape accounts in farmer100