Armory

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Over the past week


Over the past week I have been hunting Baron for his mount, I have been able to solo the whole event and kill baron in one shot, however the best time frame I have is 5seconds past the 45 minute run, which incidentally I feel that will increase the mount drop slightly and every little bit helps. I have been running through and have to clear a path to each boss which is semi time consuming, but I can do it with almost 20 minutes left on the time limit. Ramstein's group of stitches is what is slowing me down. There is just to many of them and takes up so much time.




Getting back to the Baron killing, even though he is only a level 62 elite (green), he can still kick some serious booty. He has gotten the best of me every now and then. I have gotten every item from Baron multiple times except the mount and epic sword ( which I can care less about the sword).


I will have my mount before Wrath comes out. Oh yes I will.........


/evil laugh


No comments: