Armory

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wrath pets.. hrrmmm

So which pets will I tame? Will I keep my current pets? I will have 2 extra slots.. Exotic pets?...



Since taming a low level pet will bring them up to just 5 levels below your level, the time for a stable over haul has come.. Now which pets?



I will be taming a White bear. Now that they will get some kind of charge or dash capability.



I will be taming the Ghost saber, always wanted that one just because.



I will be taming the Chimera(exotic), they may be able to do some heafty damage.



Those are the 3 definete ones so far.



Ones I may possibly tame:



Armored Boar ( looks sweet)

White gorilla ( again, also have a charge or dash ability)

New wolf or the demon hound that is featured in http://maniasarcania.com/

Looks very cool----------------->


Eagle looks cool too..



Not sure yet on the the last 2 slots.. of course all the exotics have not yet be implemented.

No comments: