Armory

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wrath opening cinematics

Blizzard has released the Wrath of the Lich King opening cinematics, and I was actually disappointed in it. It was nice at the start, but ended to quickly. I have always loved the cinematics for WoW and BC due to the battles being shown between Horde and Alliance. It was always nice to watch your classes battle it out on "the big screen", but WotLK only shows him, his army, his dragon, and of course his sword. That's it? yep that's it.



I think that Blizzard went a little short with this. I did enjoy the movie don't get me wrong, however I was left with this saying running through my mind "that's it? wheres the rest? maybe I had a broken linked page. Let me try another one.... wow I guess that was it. hmm, doesn't show much or tell me much."

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wrath/intro.xml <-- Link to the movie if you have not seen it.

What are your thoughts on this?

No comments: